How Omega Consultants Serves Its Clients
Most projects involve five steps or phases:
- Initial Survey: Analyze and determine the existing situation and set mutually agreeable objectives for the project.
- On-Site Study: Develop a thorough understanding of the operations so that appropriate recommendations can be formulated and endorsed by client personnel.
- Development: Provide recommendations that establish a definitive plan of action so that pre-determined objectives can be readily achieved.
- Implementation: Counsel, advise, assist and work one-on-one with client personnel to implement recommendations.
- Follow-up: Ensure continued and cost-effective progress and lasting success.
The Omega consulting team has the hands-on experience to observe, analyze and formulate practical recommendations.
The Omega consulting team has the change management skills required to implement the plan adopted by management.
The Omega consulting team has the focus to deliver the expected benefits, when they are expected.